Tuesday, May 22, 2007

A Rockers song

The Rockers are a rock and roll band that Mr. Three made up himself, and they are one of the loudest greatest bands in the whole entire world. According to him.



Nobody has a choice
I picked up so much candy
That I picked up every candy in the candy shop

Then I listened to the river,
Then I sit beside
CFI! CFI!
Then I just [something] the river
Then I just tried to climb a tree

Then I be surprised
Then I put on my shirt
And then I wanted to play

Then I just joined the cables to
Put some more oil in them
CFI! CFI! (CFI CFI)
I just liked that that that woman did
CFI! CFI!

And I also know that I
Sang my song sang my song
LIKE CFI! LIKE CFI! GO!
And then I just know that I'm. Close. To. My. Birth. Day. Par. Ty!
CFI! CFI!

Then the repeated "CFI"s gave me a headache and I thanked them for their trouble and invited them to stop singing.

"CFI" was printed in large letters on a truck that passed. Otherwise meaningless. But wow, free satellite radio and you can take your cat or small dog, plus, dental!

Hmmm... trucking! Think it's at all like Convoy?

2 comments:

  1. Do you have other recommendations for picture books that would make good wedding gifts? Something for the sparsely-decorated high-modern loft types, perhaps? (the Post Comment link for the book review post was MIA)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you PLEASE tell him to make an album? I frikkin' love that song!

    CFI forever, baby!!

    ReplyDelete