Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Ask me now before I again become sane!

I really don't do the Internet quizzes very often, despite that recent sunflower debacle, but I came across this one, and as an owner of at least two three capes (I forgot the big red sparkly one), and a regular reader of WWTT (check out Diana Prince at the laundromat in those groovy glasses!) I just had to.

Little did I know how the dark Internet quiz supervillians would humiliate me!


Your results:
You are Robin
























Robin
85%
Wonder Woman
80%
Supergirl
70%
Spider-Man
65%
Iron Man
65%
Superman
65%
Green Lantern
55%
The Flash
55%
Batman
55%
Catwoman
50%
Hulk
50%
Young and acrobatic.
You don't mind stepping aside
to give someone else glory.


Click here to take the "Which Superhero are you?" quiz...


Jeez! Why not just say "You take it up the butt!" Robin's not even a superhero, he's a sidekick! And he wears shorts! Auggh! I have to go wreck something now.

2 comments:

  1. Actually, in an alternate reality, Robin really takes over in Teen Titans.

    Apparently they think I'm all girly and flirty, which amuses me to no end. Fun times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Turns out I am Batman and that I'm dark, love gadgets, and have vowed to help the innocent not suffer the pain I have endured.

    ReplyDelete