Monday, April 16, 2007

What would make me torture a man

Some demented vicious fucker poured drain cleaner on a playground slide. A two-year-old was burned so badly he may not walk. It was in the Sun.

I ... I mean... I can't make my mind bend around an intentional act like this. I keep constructing scenarios... some kid wondering if the chemical would dissolve the slide and not thinking...

But then I think of the little boy's grandma confronted with his clothes dissolving and his skin peeling off before her eyes, putting him in the wagon and running him home, trying to hose him off, him screaming all the while, and my mouth goes dry.

The skin of a two year old is so soft and luscious.

2 comments:

  1. Well, that's a rude awakening back from Spring Break vacation. Nice to be back to Baltimore.

    I love your pics/video of your vacation in VA. I looks like so much fun. I will send you some pics of our vacation, too.

    Can we plan a playdate with the kids soon? How about a girls night out soon? Ask Juliet if she would be up to it as well......

    -Allison

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA...
    I think the boy is very naughty...

    ReplyDelete