Like a piece of ice on a hot stove the poem must ride on its own melting. -- Robert Frost
(I don't like poetry as a rule but gosh that's a good line.)
You're not going to do any work today anyway, it's rainy and it's Friday. So:
1. Try this cool thing. MotherReader had it on her blog.
2. Also, check out this amazing rare books exhibition at Smithsonian online.
3. Then look at Mo Willems' blog. This post in particular cracked me up.
4. Have a scroll thru Bibliodyssey - wild awesome rare book illustrations and maps. To wit:
5. Go shopping at Dutch by Design. Buy me the multicolored glass chandelier.
6. Think about eating Indian tonight while skimming Manisha's Indian Food Rocks.
7. Or just let your brain dribble out your ears while reading goldenfiddle.