Wednesday, December 27, 2006

"You're in trouble now, old lady!"

Big Man 12_25_06-01

They got cameras for Christmas.

Fisher-Price Kid Tough cameras, which so far have lived up to their name. When Mr. Three has finished taking a picture, he simply drops the camera on the floor. Which is odd, because he doesn't really treat his other things like that.

Anyway, Big Man has really taken to it. He took a number of terrific portraits of family members on Christmas day, and then went around my aunt's house documenting her various decorative and functional objects.

It was really funny. I might have expected photos of the gingerbread house and the new toys, but he also shot the toaster oven and the fax machine.

You can see all of their photos on their Flickr account.

2 comments:

  1. When do they get their own blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to say, "When they learn to type," but the one already can hunt & peck.

    Then I was going to say, "When they feel like they have something to share," but the other has a habit of walking up to strangers and saying, "Excuse me, I have to tell you that Uncle Joe is my favorite uncle and my brother is 5 years old and even - I know how to hop!"

    So, uh actually, who knows? They probably have one already.

    ReplyDelete