Monday, April 21, 2008

My Beautiful Mommy by Dr. Michael Salzhauer - ugly on the inside


Are you motherfuckin shittin me?

I would like to be more eloquent and thoughtful about this, but...



... just look at this Stepford bitch! (and her Stepford SUV)!



Plenty of mommies want and/or need plastic surgery - but I will guaran-goddamn-tee that this mommy, with her big stupid Tinkerbell eyes and her Bewitched hair and her sprayed-on pants and her Barbie figure, resembles those mommies Not At All.

See her little girl? Her little girl is learning that she will never attain Real Beauty until she can pay for it. Her little girl is already considering taking up an eating disorder.

Thanks to my colleague Mrs. Lombardo for aiming me at this abomination.

Read about it in Newsweek here.

Buy it from the publisher here.