Thursday, April 24, 2008

Jeez, that's funny, because most people seem to think I'm an ass


You Are a Colon




You are very orderly and fact driven.

You aren't concerned much with theories or dreams... only what's true or untrue.

You are brilliant and incredibly learned. Anything you know is well researched.

You like to make lists and sort through things step by step. You aren't subject to whim or emotions.

Your friends see you as a constant source of knowledge and advice.

(But they are a little sick of you being right all of the time!)

You excel in: Leadership positions

You get along best with: The Semi-Colon


What Punctuation Mark Are You?

4 comments:

  1. I'd bet we'd get along great. The quiz said I was a semi-colon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent. I stole this for my blog too.

    I'm a question mark.
    Why?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Librarian Person:
    re: your post on SJ's blog - How did you get rid of the neighbor's pit bull? We have a feral (sort of) one down the street that Animal Control can't ever catch. That sucker can jump a 6 foot fence. This week he has killed a neighbor's cat AND somebody's puppy. He killed off the neighborhood chickens long ago (which were the best part of the neighborhood IMHO).
    I need advice. My thought is to have the neighbors gather with torches and pitchforks to herd and encircle the hound from hell and then .. well, I don't know WHAT would happen then. We'd probably all turn tail and run up the street. sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. bc - email me. I have a gmail account with the address "pwbalto".

    ReplyDelete