Friday, August 24, 2007

They clean up good

We are back from the PNW. My brother's wedding, then a few days marching around Seattle, watchin em throw fish, eating pho, checking out the new library, hanging out with our friends. The Sci Fi Museum was particularly great. I bought a dodo. Sunsets, lots of sunsets.

Bob forgot to pack cufflinks (who remembers cufflinks?) so he used the doodads from the kids' Crocs. Suave! Mr Four passed out during the reception, and the bride was a knockout.

It was a great vacation, it was a beautiful wedding, and it was a nightmare of travel. Fucking airlines. Miserable asshole airline personnel. We are so lucky that these boys didn't LOSE their MINDS - cause god knows I came close. Arrived back at the homestead at close to 5am, after boarding a plane in Seattle at 11:30am. All done now.

3 comments:

  1. You're a trooper, baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, no, PLEASE don't get me started on the airlines!!! We live in NYC, my fam lives in Oregon and California. I have intimate knowledge of all things eff'd up about the airlines. Now I'm all agitated. I'm going back over to Read Roger for his Inappropriate Laughter post!

    Glad you and the fam got back safe and sane!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome home.

    Air travel is getting less and less fun every minute, isn't it.

    ReplyDelete