Friday, August 10, 2007

Fried-ku

It's just coincidence that I composed (almost wrote composted - my mind must be rotting usefully) a haiku today. I am not participating in Poetry Friday. I am against poetry. Except Bukowski parodies.

for Jaime, who runs:

Agh pain sweat cars yech
Running in New York City
Plus stepping in gum

in anticipation of our trip to the PNW:

Packing for four
Ass-hot here, it's sixty there
I can't find our pants

for Bob:

At the Zappa show:
Why don't I remember this?
'Cause I spent college drunk?

4 comments:

  1. Oh, do find your pants. :(

    Here you will find people mourning their green tomatoes and an early start on Seasonal Alcoholism.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SJ... it may not be seasonal.

    Gonna be using your tips to dye the boys' hair blue for their uncle's wedding - watch for pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. why is it that I only know about the Zappa show after it has already happened? argh!

    ReplyDelete