Monday, August 11, 2008

Carrier pigeon, carrier dove



WANT.

Linux! WiFi! Itty bitty! (2 pounds) It's PINK GREEN (pink sold out, and it was too girly anyway)! And it's three hundred dollars! Which is cheap!


(But not cheap enough - the bathroom vanity fell apart and now we have to replace that too, hot on the heels of the cat pee fiasco that caused us to replace the living room rug. And my phone losing its ability to hold a charge.) And I swear to hell I have barely been able to work without a laptop these last couple weeks.

Food? or laptop. Hm.

Mortgage? or laptop. Hm.

5 comments:

  1. Well, I just checked on Amazon, and the pink one is out of stock. So you don't have to worry about it for little while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Food is overrated. You can buy food next month. And late mortgage payments are in vogue right now. I say buy green. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. $300? dood. what's that held together with -- rubberbands and toothpicks? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's only got a 2G solid-state hard drive. Which I guess is fine by me, all my writing I do online anyway. Photo stuff I do on the big machine.

    I'm a little scared of the teeny keyboard though, the whole thing is 7" on the diagonal. I might squash my boobs holding my hands that close together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here's a good secret. Bill Me Later. You can defer for three months. That's $100 a month.

    Hey, if you want to save money, go shopping with Kathryn. You want to spend it, go with me or Steve. (I don't talk so much, though.)

    ReplyDelete