(Not my photo, went by too fast)
- Does Rick Santorum NOT know that Dan Savage has redefined his name? I mean... yummy! I mean... ew.
- "Good" is capitalized? Is he echoing grace ("God is great, God is good")? Is he mimicking Biblical usage? Either way, doesn't it seem like he's one letter away from stating "Santorum is God"? It kind of does to me.
- Furthermore, is capital-g "Good" gooder than small-g "good"?
- Who is the candidate here? Rick Santorum? or Santorum-is-Good? This weird construction makes it sound a little like it's Borat endorsing him.
- Please nobody vote for this freak.