Wednesday, October 15, 2008

All of my filth is arranged in alphabetical order. This, for instance, is under 'H' for "toy."

Couple things:



1) MY NEW LAPTOP CAME! That's it right there. It's a Dell something or other with Ubuntu, and it has a NIIICE silvery keyboard with a real nice texture, and I turned it on out of the box and I was online on the front porch in less than three minutes. I am back among my family.

2) I got some new pink. That's it on my head. This time my friend Lisa Hawks did it. Lisa has her own beauty parlor, it's called The Chop Shop, very much like a sort of icky old-people restaurant in Cobble Hill called The Chop House, except not icky and if there are old people at Lisa's shop, they have tattoos and know all about music. And it is a nice place to hang out, in addition to Lisa being really good and very experienced at hair.