Thursday, December 06, 2007

Quick! Before the snow melts!

School was delayed this morning by two hours, enough time for us to take ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY-ONE photos in the back yard, in the hope that ONE might be good for this year's holiday card. So I came up with 8 candidates - you decide which one we should use.

Dasher

Dasher
"Can't you just take a picture of us playing?"

Dancer

Dancer
"Can we take one picture of each of us instead of one together?"

Prancer

Prancer
"The sun is burning my eyes!"

Vixen

Vixen
"Can our Christmas card make sounds when you open it up?"

Comet

Comet
"Like a fart sound?"

Cupid

Cupid
"Yeah! It should fart 'Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer'!"

Donner

Donner
"Gentlemen, please, just look at me and smile, ok?"

Blitzen

Blitzen
"NOW can we go make snow angels?"

5 comments:

  1. Donner. 2nd choice: Vixen.

    Gah, I have to get the camera out for that myself, and both my girls have licked their lips in the cold so much that they look like they have an extra bottom lip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heidi, I knew you'd catch those scarves! If only they didn't pull on them until they were just knitted ropes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where are you and Mr. Librarian?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jaime, shut UP about the grownups in the xmas card picture, will you already? In order to get all 4 of us in a picture, we'd have to sedate at least 3 of us and pay a professional. Photographer, that is.

    As it was, I only made one of us cry trying to get these.

    ReplyDelete