Thursday, May 24, 2007

The calla lilies are in bloom again!

I said to myself that if I didn't come out Katharine Hepburn, the quiz was utter shit and I wouldn't post the results.

Your Score: Katharine Hepburn
You scored 28% grit, 33% wit, 47% flair, and 7% class!


You are the fabulously quirky and independent woman of character. You go your own way, follow your own drummer, take your own lead. You stand head and shoulders next to your partner, but you are perfectly willing and able to stand alone. Others might be more classically beautiful or conventionally woman-like, but you possess a more fundamental common sense and off-kilter charm, making interesting men fall at your feet. You can pick them up or leave them there as you see fit. You share the screen with the likes of Spencer Tracy and Cary Grant, thinking men who like strong women.

Link: The Classic Dames Test written by gidgetgoes.

So... I'm not all that "woman-like"? Jeez, last time I looked... Well. Hm. Isn't that hat disturbing, though? It looks like it's woven out of her own hair. Maybe it was, maybe she was the proto-Bjork!

And I believe this is the moment to mention the new me! Over there on the right with the yellow hair! My multitalented friend Sean drew it for me and every time I see it I have to do a brief, energetic, unbelievably dorky chair-dance. And Jaime, shut up, I am aware that it's verrrrry flattering... Sean remembers me from high school and doesn't see me that often nowadays, plus he's nice.

1 comment:

  1. I think the key word there is "conventionally." Hepburn sure was a sexy woman, husky voice and all!

    ReplyDelete